Monday, July 26, 2010

Interview with a Zebra

“Hey, what are you running from?”


“I thought I saw a lion.”

“Why would that make you run?”

“Don’t you know anything?”

“Well I’m not from around here so no I don’t know much about what is going on here. So why are you running if you thought you saw a lion?”

“If I don’t run from lions they will eat me!”

“Why don’t you stand and fight them?”

“Do I look like I could fight with something that is nearly the same size as me and has sharp teeth and claws? And that is not the worst, there are almost always several lions when you see or smell one!”

“Still it seems you should maybe negotiate with them.”

“If I don’t run I’m lunch!”

“Well you certainly do run fast…”

“I just wish lions didn’t chase us. I gotta go!”

© 2010 Vic Jones

No comments:

Search This Blog