Saturday, April 03, 2010

marketing...

So what do I do about internet marketing… by this I mean how do I drive traffic to my blog or web page if I market goods or services via the internet? That is a tough question to which I have no answers that are simple. Some things that anyone can do is study the tags and tag their posts to help bring in search engine hits.


Some people suggest paying a SEO company to help in getting to the top of search engines but to me and for a great number of people out there who are blogging or selling a product that is probably wasted money… if you use social networking like facebook or myspace there is a chance that if you have a large fan or friend base that you will begin to have larger numbers of hits on your commercial page if you keep plugging it there so that friend who visit your page will see the commercial venture as well.

© 2010 Vic Jones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem! Saying hello to your visitors might be a good start.

The Wordwright said...

Hello Mr Valance.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Mister Wordwright. Pleased to make your acquaintance again.

Search This Blog